Red Hat® JBoss® Middleware is a family of lightweight, cloud-friendly, enterprise-grade products that help organizations innovate faster, in a smarter way. If your organisation is looking to migrate to open source middleware, this free to attend event in London on January 29th is for you.
Join Tier 2 Consulting in London for the Red Hat Middleware Day
Join Tier 2 Consulting and Red Hat in London to see how having the right middleware in place lets you harness data from across the business and transform it at speed into actionable information.
The day looks at middleware from both a business and a technical perspective and will explore:
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse - enables rapid integration across the extended enterprise, on premise or in the cloud
- Red Hat JBoss Fuse for xPaaS - extends these capabilities to our OpenShift platform-as-a-service solution
- Red Hat JBoss Data Virtualization - allows multiple data sources to be treated as single source
- Red Hat BPM Suite - empowers you to model, automate, and orchestrate business processes across applications, services and data
Time: Thursday January 29 2015 : 09:00 - 17:00
Place: The Radisson Blu Portman Hotel London W1H 7BG
Jeremy Brown, Red Hat Head of Middleware UK&I, and Howard Davies-Carr, Senior Solution Architect EMEA at Red Hat, will be leading the event and introducing the following speakers, who will also take part in a Q&A session to round off the day:
- Eric Schabell, JBoss Tech Evangelist
- Mark Proctor, Consultant Software Engineer
- Keith Lynch, Principal Domain Architect
- Erica Langhi, Senior Solution Architect
- Graeme Colman, Senior Solution Architect
Tier 2 Consulting team members will be around to discuss your middleware requirements and queries.
The day is free to attend and includes a seated networking lunch. However, places are limited and booking is essential. Please complete the registration form, noting the modules you'd like to attend.
The team says: "We hope you'll be able to stay on for the JBoss MeetUp that follows the event. Join other users of JBoss Enterprise Middleware and hear about their experience of JBoss.
"See you there!"
Tier 2 helps our clients create custom software for web, mobile and enterprise applications that solve complex IT challenges, often around enterprise integration.