The UK’s Research Excellence Framework Policy for Open Access requires that authors’ final peer-reviewed manuscripts must be deposited in an institutional or subject repository within three months of acceptance for publication. The policy applies to research outputs (such as journal articles and conference proceedings) accepted for publication after 1 April 2016.
eLife supports the Jisc Publications Router
- Push our content to further end points
- Help content reach institutional repositories as soon as it’s published in final format, faster than it’s available elsewhere, aside from the eLife site
- Make available all formats of the content, including final typeset PDF, all figures, videos and supplementary files, and JATS XML
- Support institutional compliance with the REF policy through just one relationship
- About the Jisc Publications Router: Visit http://broker.edina.ac.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- About the Research Excellence Framework Policy for Open Access
- About eLife’s experience with the Router, email eLife’s Head of production, Melissa Harrison, via email@example.com
eLife is a non-profit organisation inspired by research funders and led by scientists. Our mission is to help scientists accelerate discovery by operating a platform for research communication that encourages and recognises the most responsible behaviours in science.