QRC Consultants Ltd will be holding an informative and interactive seminar exploring aspects of clinical project management on Thursday 11th June 2015.
QRCC Seminar Series: Clinical Project Management-considerations every CPM should be aware of
Join QRC Consultants for their first seminar in the 2015 series - "Clinical Project Management - Considerations every CPM should be aware of".
- Sarah Fryer, Director, QRCC
- Nuala Brennan, Freelance Clinical Research Consultant
Topics to be covered include:
- The role of the CPM in a clinical trial - setting the scene
- The importance of regulatory awareness for the CPM
- Considerations where the trial is managed internally vs working with CRO's
- Clinical trial and vendor oversight - considerations & tools
- A personal view on clinical project management
QRCC will also be running a free advice clinic in the afternoon
Date: Thursday 11th June 2015 9:30 am to 1:30 pm (lunch included)
Venue: QRCC, Silvaco Technology Centre, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, UK
Cost: £100 plus VAT lunch included
To book your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About QRC Consultants Ltd
QRC Consultants Ltd is a team of experienced QA, regulatory and clinical research professionals, dedicated to providing high quality, practical, responsive and cost effective services to support biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies primarily with early stage clinical development.
QRC Consultants is an expert consultancy supporting regulatory compliance for biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies in clinical drug development in UK, EU and globally.