QRC Consultants Ltd will be holding an informative and interactive seminar to learn more about clinical trial processes in the EU & financial incentives when including Europe in your development Program.
QRCC Seminar Series 2015 Seminar #2: The changing face of clinical drug development in Europe
Join QRC Consultants for their second seminar in the 2015 series: "The Changing Face of Clinical Drug Development in Europe" on Tuesday 23 June 2015.
- Sarah Fryer, Director QRCC
- Dr Sarah Nicholson, Principal Regulatory Consultant QRCC
- Rob Johnson, Partner, Alacrita
- Dr William (Bill) Slichenmyer, Partner, Alacrita.
Topics to be covered include:
- Changing regulatory environment
- Financial incentives on offer in the EU
- Advantages for clinical development in the EU
Date : Tuesday 23 June 2015 9:00am
Venue: British Consulate, One Broadway, 7th Floor, Cambridge Massachusetts, USA
To book your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About QRC Consultants Ltd
QRC Consultants Ltd is a team of experienced QA, regulatory and clinical research professionals, dedicated to providing high quality, practical, responsive and cost effective services to support biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies primarily with early stage clinical development.
QRC Consultants is an expert consultancy supporting regulatory compliance for biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies in clinical drug development in UK, EU and globally.