Will your company make the ranking of the 50 fastest growing technology companies in the UK this year? The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 ranking is based on percentage revenue growth over five years.
Deloitte Technology Fast 50: call for nominations
Find out if your company is eligible to enter the 2010 UK programme and learn more about how to nominate your company.
Ranking in the Technology Fast 50 brings you:
• Local and regional media publicity
• Heightened business profile on a regional and national level
• Likely interest from investors and partners
• Enhanced company image for current and future employees and clients
• Unique networking opportunities with your industry and sector peers
• Submission to Fast 500 EMEA programme*, increasing your international presence
Nominations close on 17 September 2010
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50, UK's pre-eminent technology awards programme, is a ranking of the country's 50 fastest-growing technology companies based on percentage revenue growth over five years. Deloitte launched the programme over a decade ago to celebrate the world-class achievements of the UK technology sector. The Technology Fast 50 awards are all about revenue growth driven by leading intellectual property, and are a celebration of innovation and entrepreneurship.
The Deloitte Cambridge office comprises 8 Partners and over 250 staff who deliver a full range of professional services to the East Anglian region. As well as focussing on the life sciences and technology sectors for which the region has become so renowned, the office has long standing specialisms in other sectors including the professions, consumer business, food and agribusiness.