An intensive and interactive one day workshop on 31st October 2007 for managers and team leaders who want to inspire their teams to work more creatively together and optimise their performance.
Leading and motivating effective teams- Helix one day workshop
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who manages and supervises teams who wants to:
- Optimise the performance of their team.
- Help their team to work creatively together, and enjoy coming to work.
- Explore successful strategies for motivating others.
- Develop their leadership skills.
To explore the building blocks and management activity required to develop, maintain and improve excellence in team performance.
This intensive one-day workshop will help you:
1. To understand the building blocks and requirements of high performing teams.
2. To understand the motivational needs of exceptional teams, and apply this to your own organisation.
3. To use tools and techniques to generate high performance in teams.
4. Produce a realistic personal action plan which has real relevance back at work.
· Theoretical concepts and tested practice in forming and managing teams.
· Understanding the motivational needs of individuals and teams.
· Case study examples demonstrating effective and less effective team management strategies.
· Understanding leadership and management.
· Target setting and how to do it well.
· Reward and recognition in teams.
· The impact of culture on performance.
· Strategies and practical management tools for building and managing high performing teams.
· Action planning and future strategies.
- The one-day workshop is interactive and very practical.
- Team activities, group discussion and case studies are used throughout.
- By sending us your key objectives, dilemmas, and desired outcomes in advance of the course, we can tailor the group discussions on the day to best address your needs.
Inclusive of all delegate materials; workbook, handouts, and a recommended reading list. Morning coffee, buffet lunch and afternoon tea are provided. Please advise of any specific dietary requirements on booking.
Date and Location
31 October 2007
Eastern Leadership Centre
Peterhouse Technology Park
96 Fulbourn Road
Registration and coffee: 9.00am, Start at 9.30am, Close at 5.00pm
Joining instructions and a VAT invoice will be sent to you confirming your booking. Please note payment is required in advance of the event.
Cancellation of bookings requires written notification and charges apply as follows:
50% of the total fees are payable if cancellation is within 21 days of the event
100% of the total fees are payable if cancellation is within 7 days of the event
We help businesses to grow and succeed by developing the potential of their people. We do this through management and leadership development, performance coaching, team development, and training. We work with organisations of all sizes across many sectors.