This one day training workshop focuses on what you need to consider to help your business grow and succeed. Suitable for women who have been self employed for one to five years, the workshop looks at the financial picture and revisits the business plan.
Enterprising Women - 'Planning for growth' training
You’ve done the hardest part, and started your own business. Now take the next step…
Grow your business!
- Where to you want to take your business next?
- What do you need to consider to help your business grow and succeed in the future?
The workshop covers for following topics
- Assessing Your Business - What you have achieved so far? How does it compare to your original business plan?
- Business Plans for Growth - Looking at strategies for growth and what are your key goals and objectives for the future.
- Your Options for Growth - Looking at how you want to grow your business and the pro's and con's of different growth methods.
- Looking for Investment - Using the business plan as a tool to attract funds.
- The Financial Picture - How well is your business performing and where do you want to take the business in the next 3 to 5 years?
- Budgets & Forecasts- Using budgets and forecasts as a day to day tool.
- Cashflow - What funding will you need in the future to finance your planned growth?
This workshop on 16th October in Cambridge will be limited to a maximum of 15 participants so women attending have the opportunity to interact fully with each other and get the most from the day. We anticipate places for this workshop to be taken quickly so would encourage you to book as soon as possible.
For further information or to register please contact Alison Medlock e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org telephone 01603 618687.
When you have registered, full details, including directions, will be emailed to you nearer to the time of workshop.
The workshop is free to eligible women through EEDA and ESF funding.
YTKO proudly delivers the Growth Coaching service as part of Growth Works, a transformational programme with a mission to create over 5000 new jobs, 1400 new apprenticeships and generate significant inward investment in Cambridgeshire & Peterborough over the next three years.
YTKO Group has worked for over 40 years to support the creation and growth of businesses, increasing revenues and ultimately contributing to economic prosperity. Through funded/sponsored programmes, we provide a range of services, spanning start-up, scale-up, finance and female entrepreneurship. We provide grant, loan and financial management services and deliver tailored training and mentoring programmes for specific client groups, together with creating peer to peer networking communities.