The Enterprising Women Awards are all about recognising enterprising women across the whole spectrum of their business development – women like you!
Enterprising Women Awards 2008
This year marks yet another ‘first’ for Enterprising Women. 2008 sees the very first Enterprising Women Awards!
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to nominate someone who you believe has been really successful in her business in a wealth of different ways and at different levels. You could even nominate yourself – all Enterprising Women are special so why not ‘Go for it!’
- Inspirational Business Mum – who do you know that has successfully juggled business and family and is succeeding on both fronts?
- Best Boss – acknowledge an entrepreneurial woman who is a great leader and manager.
- Enterprise Challenge – do you know someone who has overcome significant barriers in their journey towards developing their business?
- Social Enterprise – striking a balance between financial sustainability and social return is a class act – do you know a social entrepreneur who is doing it?
- Innovator/SET – Do you know an EW who is at the forefront of innovative thinking … or who shines in the world of science, engineering and technology?
- Business Supporter – this award is for the person who has made the most positive and significant impact on an EW’s business. It could be a professional adviser, another enterprising woman, a friend, mentor or a family member.
- Customer Impact – Has your business made a really significant impact on a clients business? Ask them to nominate you.
- High Flyer Award – Do you know an EW who has really grown her business in terms of turnover, profitability, team – let us know about her dynamic drive.
- Green Award – this category covers two areas; both business sector and business ethics so it could be that you nominate an EW who runs a business that focuses on environmentally friendly products and services, or it could be an EW who does business in a green way.
- Young Entrepreneur – encouraging and recognising an EW between 18 and 30 years old who is off to a great start in the world of business.
We will be recognising and celebrating our members' achievements with the announcement of the award winners at our annual conference.
Find out more and enter or nominate someone http://www.enterprising-women.org/awards2008
YTKO proudly delivers the Growth Coaching service as part of Growth Works, a transformational programme with a mission to create over 5000 new jobs, 1400 new apprenticeships and generate significant inward investment in Cambridgeshire & Peterborough over the next three years.
YTKO Group has worked for over 40 years to support the creation and growth of businesses, increasing revenues and ultimately contributing to economic prosperity. Through funded/sponsored programmes, we provide a range of services, spanning start-up, scale-up, finance and female entrepreneurship. We provide grant, loan and financial management services and deliver tailored training and mentoring programmes for specific client groups, together with creating peer to peer networking communities.