Xaar, the world’s leading inkjet technology specialist, is pleased to announce the launch of the Xaar Print Bar System. This new system, which incorporates the Xaar 1002 family of high-precision industrial printheads, adds single-pass inkjet capability to analogue web and sheet-fed presses.
Global launch of versatile inkjet Print Bar System at Labelexpo 2015
Xaar, the world’s leading inkjet technology specialist, is pleased to announce the launch of the Xaar Print Bar System. This new system, which incorporates the Xaar 1002 family of high-precision industrial printheads, adds single-pass inkjet capability to analogue web and sheet-fed presses. Users can take advantage of the benefits of digital printing easily and economically and deliver more creativity to their customers. In addition, the unrivalled reliability provided by the Xaar 1002’s patented TF Technology™ sets this print bar apart from any others on the market.
- Dantex (Hall 8, C40) launches the PicoColour II UV inkjet digital label press, a 210mm wide machine running up to 35m/min and using Xaar 1002 GS6 printheads. The press is available with CMYK and optional white. It can be used in conjunction with optional Corona treatment, PicoColour for paper as well as filmic based media.
- Durst (Hall 8, B26) launches the Tau 330 E, a ‘budget-priced’, single-pass UV inkjet label press designed for the small and medium-sized label converters. The Tau 330 E, which uses Xaar 1002 GS6 printheads, is available in 200mm or 330mm print widths, with 4 (CMYK) or 5 colors (CMYK+W), offering a print speed of up to 48m/min (157ft/min) and the choice of two print resolutions – the standard print mode at 720 x 360 DPI and the super high definition HD print mode at 720 x 1260 DPI. The high-pigmented UV inkjet inks used in the Tau 330 E provide a noticeable cost reduction compared to existing systems. Also on show is the Durst Tau 330 which is integrated with an in-line finishing system.
- EFI (Hall 9, C40) shows the Jetrion 4950LX LED 330mm-wide press which uses Xaar 1002 GS6 printheads. This label press is ideal for printing directly onto thin, heat-sensitive films and adhesive-backed labels as well as recycled materials. It prints CMYK plus white and incorporates variable data capability.
- In addition to the Xaar Print Bar System, the Edale stand (Hall 7, D39) will include a new configuration of FFEI’s Graphium hybrid digital inkjet label press: two pre-digital flexo stations; 6-colour inkjet; two post-digital flexo stations with foiling and Edale’s new hybrid semi/full rotary die-cutting system. The Graphium uses 36 Xaar 1002 GS6 printheads.
- INX (Hall 9, C18) launches the NW210 LED-UV inkjet press in-line with a Spartanics X210 laser cutting station. The press operates at speeds up to 24m/min up to a width of 210mm. The press uses 15 Xaar 1002 GS6 printheads on five color ink channels – CMYK plus white – with three additional channels and varnish as an option.
- SPGPrints (Hall 8, A10) will demonstrate the potential of its DSI® digital UV-inkjet press and workflow. The company will also focus on computer-to-plate and computer-to-screen imaging, and rotary screen printing technology for labels and packaging. Available in widths from 135mm to 530mm (5in to 21in), the DSI press is a high-performance alternative for print runs up to 5,000LM (15,000 linear ft.) and variable data printing. CMYK, intermediate inline LED pinning stations and chill drum are standard. The press can be configured with up to six extra stations, including orange and violet to make 90 percent of the colour gamut, digital white with industry-leading 93 percent optical density, and a digital primer. The DSI incorporates Xaar 1002 GS6 printheads.
Xaar is a world leader in the development of digital inkjet technology