Global Inkjet Systems (GIS), a leading developer of software, drivers, firmware and electronics for industrial inkjet printheads, will be exhibiting at InPrint 2015 this week for the first time. The company is using the opportunity to showcase new and recently launched products.
GIS at InPrint 2015 – new product launch and demonstrations
- GIS will launch its new Atlas user interface/machine control software development kit (SDK) – which can be customised and rebranded according to each system integrators requirements. Visitors to the GIS stand (Hall A6 G38) will be able to see demonstration of the flexibility and capability of Atlas.
- Atlas can also be seen on the Ricoh booth (Hall A6 F31) in the Cyjet system from Cyan-Tec. The system also incorporates GIS electronics and software for Ricoh’s MH5420 (Gen 5) printheads
- A series of animations will illustrate the flexibility of GIS technologies – showing how GIS electronics, software and ink system components can be incorporated into single pass and XY printing systems.
- GIS will also be showcasing its range of ink system components, which comprises electronics, software and a family of customizable header tanks and peripheral components. Initially the products were available only to customers who were already using GIS printhead drive electronics. Now any inkjet system developer can have access to the ISC product range.
- Visitors will also be able to see some of the latest GIS printhead electronics - including its Fujifilm Samba Head Interface Board (HIB), which is now shipping in volume - and the Ricoh Gen MH5420/5440 Gen 5) HIB, which delivers precision DAC-controlled waveforms.
Senior GIS staff and technical team members will be available throughout the show to have in-depth discussions with visitors. “This is the first time GIS has exhibited at InPrint,“ said Debbie Thorp, Business Development Director. “We were impressed by the show’s industrial focus last year and decided that InPrint 2015 would be the ideal event to launch Atlas and showcase our latest technology and products.”
Munich Trade Fair Centre
10-12 November 2015
About Global Inkjet Systems
Founded in 2006, Global Inkjet Systems (GIS) has rapidly expanded to become a leading developer of fully integrated printhead operating systems. GIS Print Manager Boards, Head Interface Boards, Drivers and User Interface Software with the GIS Variable Data RIP are designed to work reliably in rugged industrial settings and are currently being used in key industrial printing applications such as ceramics, labels, textiles, plastic cards, wide format graphics, 3D printing and materials deposition.
Global Inkjet Systems provides industry leading technology to system builders integrating industrial inkjet printheads.