The third Innovation Forum - Leaders Conference - a world-leading conference on early-stage ventures and industry-academic relationships - is to be held on 21-22 September at West Road Concert Hall, Cambridge.
Innovation Forum 2016 - Leaders Conference
The two-day meeting will combine insight keynote lectures from leading R&D executives and eminent academics, together with networking opportunities.
Conference Speakers include:
- Professor Patrick Vallance, President, Pharmaceuticals R&D, GSK
- Prof. Dr. med. Jörg F. Debatin, MBA - Vice President, Chief Technology and Medical Officer, GE Healthcare, GE Corporate Officer
- Ruth March, PhD - Vice-President, Personalised Healthcare and Biomarkers at AstraZeneca
- Markku Markkula - European Commission, President of the European Committee of the Regions (CoR
- Charles Cotton - Founder and Chairman The Cambridge Phenomenon International Ltd
- Jordi Mata-Fink - Flagship Venture
- Dr. Ann De Beuckelaer, PhD - Managing Director, BioMed X GmbH, Heidelberg, German
The two days of the conference will bring together 60 speakers, 600 delegates: CEOs, prominent investors and top innovators to head discussions of the latest trends in therapeutics and innovative technologies.
For a complete schedule and to secure your tickets please visit the website: www.inno-forum.org/conference/
Hosted by the Innovation Forum, a network of multidisciplinary innovative talent, the Innovation Leaders Conference brings together academics, business leaders, disruptive entrepreneurs and venture capital to stimulate communication and catalyse partnering for the next generation of innovative technology.
The Innovation Forum seeks to promote innovation by building bridges between academia, industry and government and linking innovative minds across disciplines. We are a multi-campus organisation active at the Universities of Cambridge and London.