Cambridge Marketing College launches the CIM’s new Level 7 qualification, the Marketing Leadership Programme, which has been designed specifically for senior marketers to prepare them for their future career.
Cambridge Marketing College launches the CIM level 7 Marketing Leadership Programme
Cambridge Marketing College writes:
As only one of six centres chosen by the CIM to offer this course, we have created a unique study package to allow students to apply their learning to a real growing and international company (case study). By providing a residential programme, they can make the most of classes by networking with their fellow peers and tutors and be fully dedicated to their study.
Weekend classes: at our Cambridge study centre we offer the Executive Weekend classes for this course, which begin in February 2017.
What do they get?
• Accommodation at the Moller Centre
• A full study pack of handbooks and study guides
• Specialist tuition by practicing Marketers, including fortnightly webinar sessions outside of classes
• One-to-one tutor support for assessments
• Online support through the College website including: Podcasts, Tutor Blog, Marketing News, College Bookshelf and Tutor Notes
• Specialist pathways in Professional Services and B2B are also available
Cambridge Marketing College is the leading Marketing College in Europe offering professional Marketing and PR qualifications and courses.