The Keynote and Invited speakers at Sensors for Food and Agriculture 2017 are confirmed for the conference taking place at the Møller Centre, Cambridge, on 5-6 December.
Sensors in Food and Agriculture 2017 confirms speakers
Keynote and Invited Speakers
- Brexit, agriculture and the future of agtech - Richard Ferguson (Ferguson Cardo)
- e-Agri: Integrating sensors & electronic engineering to deliver networked, low-cost, smart agriculture - Prof. Bruce Grieve (University of Manchester and N8 Chair in Agri Sensors & Electronics)
- Detection of food and environmental contaminants using antibody-based sensor approaches - Prof. Richard O'Kennedy (Hamid Bin Khalifa University)
- Ag Tech 2.0: Artifical Intelligence and Beyond - Will Wells (Hummingbird Technologies)
- Automated detection of plant pathogens in the field - the future of precision agriculture - Dr. Agata Kaczmarek (University of Nottingham) and Dr. Kevin King (Rothamstead Research)
Registration is now open at: http://www.sensor100.com/SFA2017/Registration.html
Captum Capital is an innovative consulting company, which facilitates the development of emerging life science companies. Captum provides MasterClasses in technology valuation and business modelling. The company founded Sensor100, an international network of people and organisations active in the development and commercialisation of bio- and chemo-sensors.