There are more links between Cambridge and China now than ever. Are you aware? Come along to the Bradfield Centre for an evening with Tuspark and Cambridge Science Park on Wednesday 3 October.
Introduction to China: all you want to know but were afraid to ask
Cambridge Science Park has officially welcomed its Chinese partner Tuspark to the science park. Together they plan to bring you a series of lectures and networking events to equip you with relevant knowledge in your field and build your own links to China.
China Series 1: Introduction to China - all you want to know but were afraid to ask
Presenters and attendees will discuss the topics below & any questions about doing business in China. Drinks and canapes will be served.
- 17.00-17.30: Refreshments
- 17.30-18.30: Tuspark presentation plus Q&A
- How much do you know about China?
- You might have seen more Chinese faces around in the recent years. What are they doing?
- You have heard your friends doing business with Chinese people. Is it straightforward? What are the opportunities and challenges?
- 18.30-19.30: Networking & drinks
Cambridge Science Park was established in 1970 by Trinity College, Cambridge and is Europe's longest-serving and largest centre for commercial research and development.