There's something for everyone in the Cambridge Network calendar of member events over the next few weeks.
June events are busting out all over Cambridge
Events in June include:
- 12th June: Maxwell Centre Annual Research Showcase 2019: Celebrates the breadth and quality of Cambridge research in the context of external partnerships, opportunities and collaborations. Keynote by a keynote talk by Dr Emily Shuckburgh, Director of the Cambridge Carbon Neutral Futures Initiative plus a series of 2 minutes' talks by researchers
- 13th June: Cambridge Agile Exchange ‘Unconference’: Passion bounded by responsibility:
- 13th June: A new public lecture series led by Microsoft Research: Prof John Marsh - Photons in the Cloud: Communicating and storing data.
- 20th June: REACTOR showcase: Come and meet the businesses who have been using gamification to enhance their products and services and find out how the power of games can work for you.
- 25-27 June: Cambridge BioTech Week: Festival of events focused on accelerating scientific ideas and facilitating investment and growth for both early and mature biotech companies on the cutting-edge of healthcare and life sciences.
- 25th June: TechVentures (un)conference: Theme for 2019 – Automation. Explores key technologies and capabilities that will drive the revolution in healthcare, construction, transportation and consumer goods in the next few years.
Nudging into early July there is:
- 1-2 July: 10th Anniversary Cleanpower and Smart Grids conference 2019: The conference will approach clean energy growth, one of the grand innovation challenges of clean energy systems (smart grids) and energy storage via connectivity, AI and data and materials
- 4th July: Cambridge information and ip meeting: Theme for 2019 is IP and information ecosystems. Talks will cover a wide range of topics including company structures and ownership of IP, using IP information to obtain competitive intelligence about your own ecosystem, patent search, examination, IP valuation and artificial intelligence (AI).
- 4-7th July: Cambridge Independents’ Week: Run by Cambridge BID to engage local independent businesses, residents and visitors in celebrating entrepreneurial spirit of the growing independent business community of Cambridge.
- 11th July: Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Cambridge Digital Marketing Conference: TV, SEO, AI, content strategy - hear about the latest developments in digital marketing from a full line-up of expert speakers.
Visit the Cambridge Network events pages to see what else is on offer in the coming months...
Cambridge Network is a membership organisation based in the vibrant high technology cluster of Cambridge, UK. We bring people together - from business and academia - to meet each other and share ideas, encouraging collaboration and partnership for shared success.