There is still time to register for Sensors in Medicine 2019, which is being held on 11-12 September in London.
Five reasons to come to Sensors in Medicine 2019
Five Reasons to Come to Sensors in Medicine 2019
1. It is the only conference which focuses on medical and healthcare applications of sensors - by far the most important market
2. The internationally recognised speakers are outstanding, but the conference is small enough that they are accessible
3. We're exploring current sensor trends: Wearable, Point-of-Care & Sensors for Infectious Diseases
4. Join in a Technology Forecast of the Future of Sensors in Healthcare
5. It is in London, easily acessible from the UK and Europe
As well as: Exhibits, Poster competition, panel discussion, networking reception...and more.
Sensors in Medicine 2019
Copthorne Tara Hotel London
Captum Capital is an innovative consulting company, which facilitates the development of emerging life science companies. Captum provides MasterClasses in technology valuation and business modelling.