Cambridge City Council has just issued its latest newsletter, detailing advice and support for businesses during the coronavirus crisis.
City Council issues Coronavirus Business Advice and Support Update
The newsletter includes information about:
- Financial updates – government schemes
- Funding for organisations adapting to support people during Coronavirus
- Opportunities for businesses to help the national effort to tackle Coronavirus
- Other funding opportunities available
- Support for businesses during Coronavirus
- Changes to Government guidance and legislation
You can also speak to advisers on the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Growth Hub’s new Coronavirus business helpline: 01480 277923.
The district council for Cambridge.
Cambridge City Council