Anthias Consulting is delighted to announce that its Absolute Basics of HPLC & LC-MS training course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)for the purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Anthias Consulting's Absolute Basics of HPLC & LC-MS training course approved for CPD by RSC
The course provides a comprehensive introduction to liquid chromatography (HPLC) and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS), aimed at complete beginners. The course is also ideal for analysts or technicians looking for a refresher in these techniques.
The news further enhances Anthias Consulting’s range of training in liquid chromatography with their classroom-based Complete HPLC & LC-MS and Hands-on Complete HPLC & LC-MS courses all now approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for CPD.
Assessment of the course involves peer review by Royal Society of Chemistry members who are experts in their field. The approval underlines the high quality of the training material along with the robust process for the continual appraisal and improvement of the course via delegates’ feedback.
The course can be found on the Royal Society of Chemistry’s searchable database which provides access to high quality training for its members.
The Absolute Basics course consists of 5 major topics which focus on the What? How? Why? Where? and When? of HPLC & LC-MS.
Delegates will gain a firm foundation in the techniques by learning about the instrumentation used, how the separation process occurs and gaining an overview of the function and operation of each component of the instrument.
The course also discusses why the technique is used and the answers it can give, looking at qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
The types of samples which can be analysed are covered, along with the different sampling techniques available and considerations when preparing samples.
Finally, the course reviews different industries and their applications of the techniques, using each as a case study to apply knowledge learned throughout the course.
The course is ideal for:
- Beginners - those new to Liquid Chromatography or Mass Spectrometry.
- Analysts or Technicians looking for a refresher in these techniques.
- Lab Managers and Line Managers - those who are responsible for the instruments or the analysts using them.
- Data Analysts and Report Writers - technical specialists who are not using the instruments but are using data from them.
- Service Engineers and Consultant Engineers - those who look after or recommend the use of these instruments but do not have the chemistry background or chemistry viewpoint.
- Those involved in the Sales or Marketing of these instruments, their consumables or their use for analysis - e.g. manufacturers, contract labs, media companies.
The Absolute Basics of HPLC & LC-MS is available as a virtual classroom course taught in 3.25 hour sessions over two consecutive days. The next available date is 14th May. This live, instructor led training is highly interactive, with instrument parts and consumables to see and small, focused groups with plenty of opportunities to ask live questions!
Limited places available – register now!
Independent experts in analytical science providing consulting and training in Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Inductively Coupled Plasma, Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry Imaging, Physical & Structural Properties of Molecules and all their related techniques.