Taylor Wessing has received three awards at the LMG European Life Sciences Awards 2020.
Taylor Wessing wins big at the LMG Life Sciences Awards
LMG recognises top firms and legal professionals operating in the life sciences sector. The awards are based on comprehensive research by LMG Life Sciences.
The firm won the awards for:
- Litigation & Enforcement Firm of the Year: Trademark
- Life Sciences Firm of the Year: Belgium
- Rising Star: Intellectual Property – Marthe Riewald
The team was also nominated for six categories across the European offices:
- IP Lawyer of the Year: Biotech – Marie Keup
- IP Lawyer of the Year: Biologics/Biosimilars – Christian Dekoninck
- IP Firm of the Year: Biologics/Biosimilars
- IP Firm of the Year: Biotech – Biotech
- Firm of the Year: Intellectual Property
- IP Rising Star – Marthe Riewald
Co-head of the firm's International Life Sciences and Healthcare group, Alison Dennis, said: Our team is rightly recognised as one of the best in Europe. With clients ranging from some of the largest leading pharmaceutical companies and healthcare providers in the world, to many small-to-medium sized start-up enterprises on the verge of taking their businesses to the next stage of their development, our Life Sciences and Healthcare team guides clients through the many different, interlinking legal and commercial challenges that they face in these dynamic and highly regulated industries. I am particularly proud of Marthe’s recognition as rising star, as it shows that our team is ready for the future.”
Taylor Wessing is a full-service international law firm, working with clients in the world’s most dynamic industries. We take a single-minded approach to advising our clients, helping them succeed by thinking innovatively about their business issues. We support clients wherever they want to do business. The firm has a sector focus with experts in technology, media and communications, life sciences and private