The Møller Institute, Churchill College, University of Cambridge, is pleased to announce the establishment of a new Advisory Board which brings together a diverse group of established and emerging leaders to shape the thinking and direction of the Institute during the next stage of its development.
The Møller Institute announces its Advisory Board
Richard Leather, Managing Director of The Møller Institute, said the Advisory Board was convened to help the Institute challenge its established views on leadership and executive development – and to ensure that future programmes are grounded in contemporary, real world thinking.
“The Advisory Board members bring a unique range of perspectives on the many issues facing leaders and organisations at a time of significant change and disruption,” he said. “This provides the Institute with access to a deeper understanding of the context of contemporary leadership.
Inaugural Chair of the Advisory Board
“The Møller Institute is delighted that Mr John WH Denton AO, the Secretary General of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) (pictured), has agreed to take the role as inaugural Chair of the Advisory Board.
“Mr Denton is a global business leader, policy advisor, and international trade and investment expert who leads an organisation which is the institutional representative for 45 million companies in more than 100 countries.
“As Chair he will provide guidance into the issues which are front of mind for leaders, but perhaps more importantly insights into those issues or ideas which are emerging as significant themes for organisations around the world.”
Mr Denton said “I am delighted to lend my experience in international policy and as head of the world’s business organisation, ICC, to drive the cross-cutting work of The Møller Institute forward as Chair of the Advisory Board. I look forward to working with the Advisory Board members to help ensure The Møller Institute’s programme participants lead effectively, with purpose and integrity.”
Global Experts to Shape Thinking
Mr Denton will be joined on the Advisory Board by a diverse group of established and emerging leaders from around the world including (in alphabetical order):
- Heide Bauman a senior executive with extensive experience across four continents with Microsoft, Liberty Global, BT, CK Hutchison and Bertelsmann.
- Greg Baxter an accomplished leader, strategist and technologist, with a passion for reinventing and transforming companies, ensuring relevance and growth in a rapidly digitising world.
- HRH Prince Jaime de Bourbon de Parme senior advisor on private sector partnerships to the United Nations Refugee Agency (UNHCR) with a mission to find private sector solutions that boost the self-reliance of refugees.
- Chris Heathcote founding Chief Executive of the G20 Infrastructure Hub and a leader in public policy, infrastructure procurement methodologies, project selection execution, and finance.
- Marcel Hedman a physics graduate from Churchill College, University of Cambridge and a current Choate Memorial Fellow at Harvard.
- Lars Hemming Jørgensen a senior executive with significant international experience leading digital media, marketing and communications businesses in Europe and North America and a member of the Supervisory Board at ECCO.
- Ana Novik a former senior government official and current Head of the Investment Division at the OECD.
- Charlotte Valeur a seasoned Chair, Non-Executive Director and Corporate Governance expert. Founder and Chair of Board Apprentice – a not for profit organisation set up to improve the pipeline and diversity of board-ready Directors.
The Møller Institute at Churchill College in the University of Cambridge provides space and context for the development of current and future leaders in government, industry, academia and civil society.