Be the next speaker at Arm TechCon 2019
Arm is pleased to announce the opening of the Call for Papers for its international event Arm TechCon, taking place October 8-10, 2019.
Hosted at San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA, Arm TechCon 2019 will welcome thousands of people from all around the world to hear about the latest innovations and learn the latest integration techniques in the Arm based technology sector.
As a speaker, do not miss the chance to reach a passionate and attentive audience by submitting your papers for technical presentations or panel.
A selection of topics and formats is available, offering you flexibility in bringing your technical expertise to the wider Arm community.
- AI & Machine Learning
- Automotive, Industrial, and Functional Safety
- Connected Devices & Cloud Services
- Embedded Software Development
- Cloud to Edge Infrastructure
- Interactive Compute
- System Design Methodology
- Trust & Security
Due to the high number of submissions, papers will go through a selection process by an external and independent committee.
Strong speaker submissions feature:
- Real-life use cases and demonstrations. Sales pitches are discouraged unless as an after-thought to broader discussions around challenges and solutions.
- Actionable takeaways for attendees. What is the tangible impact of your talk on attendees and their Arm-based system design or software development efforts?
- Clear focus on attendees of a specific role. Who would benefit the most from your presentation?
- Guidance on necessary technical knowledge. What proficiency level is required to easily digest your presentation?
- In-demand, unique or non-obvious design or development of an Arm-based product.
- Engaging, inspiring, and fun titles and descriptions.
All papers will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee and will be evaluated based on quality, relevance, impact, and originality.
The papers deadline is April 23, 2019
To read more information, click here.
ARM is at the heart of the world’s most advanced digital products. Our technology enables the creation of new markets and transformation of industries and society.