What's on this summer? Lots of fun activities are happening both in their Cambridge Centre and in communities across East Anglia.
Cambridge Science Centre is back and looking forward to seeing you!
Open 10:30am - 5pm throughout the summer holidays with some special guests including:
- Shepreth Wildlife Animal Experience: 26 July 2018
- The good, the bad and the ugly: Mysteries of the Microbiome: 31 July 2018
- Nature Project - Bugs and Butterflies: 7 August 2018
- Zoology Museum handling session: 14 August 2018
- Animal personalities: 16 August 2018
- A musical journey into the world of whales and dolphins: 22 August 2018
Plus all the regular shows and activities, delivered by their amazing team of Science Communicators.
COSMOS Roadshow: Free pop up science centre in East Anglia
The COSMOS Roadshow is a touring pop up science centre that brings hands-on exhibits and activities to communities across East Anglia.
This summer you can catch this sensational roadshow in the following cities:
- Vancouver Quarter, King's Lynn: Wednesday 25 July - Wednesday 1 August 2018, 10am - 4pm (except Sunday, 11am - 4pm)
- Peterborough Museum, Peterborough: Saturday 11 - Saturday 18 August 2018, 10am - 5pm everyday
- Centre E, Ely: Sat 25 August -Sunday 2 September, timings TBC
Enjoy an illuminating experience of how your mind and body work together to let you perceive the world around you. From the anatomy of the ear to the eerie 'velvet hand' illusion, it has to be seen to be believed (or heard, touched and tasted!).
Best of all...these events are completely FREE!
Meet the team
Their team of enthusiastic Science Communicators has been growing and they're now running more school visits, roadshows and special outreach events than ever before. They hope you can come to meet the new team members very soon!