According to Verdantix's latest Green Quadrant report for Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) Software, cr360 should be shortlisted by all EH&S directors seeking an easy-to-use and cost-effective software platform.
cr360 combines leadership and specialism by integrating EH&S and Sustainability Management
The report states that customers consistently identify the user interface as the most important purchase driver for EH&S software. This recommendation builds on cr360's existing strong position in the EHS and sustainability management market, after being named Top Product of the Year by Environmental Leader in 2015 and delivering EHS software solution for companies such as Genentech, Odebrecht, Centrica, Merck Millipore, Corning and Nestlé.
In the recent years cr360 – formerly known as CRedit360 - has established itself as leading provider in the EHS software market and has significantly expanded its presence by offering an integrated software solution for EHS, sustainability, supply chain, and energy management.
The Verdantix report analyzed 22 vendors in the global EH&S software market by assessing diverse functional areas. However, cr360 stands out with key strengths in:
- EH&S performance management and metrics analysis capabilities, user interface and mobile apps
cr360 is recognized with high scores for user interface, impressive BI tools, strong master data management capabilities and native mobile apps. Moreover, it achieved the second highest score in the market for its performance analysis functionality, which includes analysis, reporting, benchmarking and forecasting.
- Integrating EH&S and Sustainability information management
cr360 is one of the few vendors in the EH&S software market to fully understand customer requirements for sustainability management. Impressive dashboard and charting tools deliver impressive data visualization functionality for cr360 clients. The cr360 system is a CDP-accredited and GRI-certified software provider, supports RobecoSAM’s DJSI framework and is a SASB ERP Partner.
- GHG Emissions management
Improving performance on GHG emissions is ranked as a high priority by 42% of respondents who participated in the Verdantix global survey of 312 EH&S executives. cr360 achieved one of the highest scores for GHG management across all the vendors due to its impressive calculation engine and its ability to automatically generate emission figures to meet compliance and reporting requirements.
"As leading companies seek to improve enterprise-wide EHS management," says Richard Kirby, Product Director at cr360, "we partner with clients to provide an integrated software solution that simplifies data collection, manages all kinds of EH&S information, improves data quality, and streamlines regulatory compliance. Our background, experience, and technology enables us to support our clients with the best specialist solution for their professional needs."
UL’s Environment & Sustainability division works to advance global sustainability, environmental health, and safety.
We enable this through:
• Software platforms that help businesses track and measure environmental, supply chain, health, and safety management and sustainability data to meet regulatory and disclosure needs.
• Help businesses demonstrate the health and sustainability of their products through sustainable product certifications such as GREENGUARD and ECOLOGO Certification, environmental claim validations and transparency programs.
• We also support the transition of businesses from linear economy mindsets and practices to a more sustainable, circular approach that can uncover significant hidden value.