Unless you’ve been hiding under a rock, you’ll know by now that Ed Sheeran is Heinz Tomato Ketchup’s No.1 fan. This year saw the launch of Ed’s very own Heinz Tomato Edchup and a TV ad that Ed wrote and starred in celebrating his favourite sauce.
Ed Sheeran’s Heinz tomato ketchup tattoo benefits EACH
And now, the global superstar and the much-loved sauce have collaborated once again to launch a super limited-edition ketchup bottle that will surely become a firm fan must-have.
Celebrating the 150th birthday of Heinz, Ed has lent his tattoos to the condiment kings, culminating in “Ed Sheeran X Heinz Tomato Ketchup, Tattoo Edition”, with Ed’s famous Heinz Tomato Ketchup label tattoo taking centre stage.
Just 150 bottles are available across the world, with each one hand signed by the man himself. And as if that’s not enough, each one also comes in a Collector’s Edition speaker box. Perfect.
To be in with a chance of owning one of the 150 “Ed Sheeran X Heinz Tomato Ketchup, Tattoo Edition” bottles, Ed and Heinz fans will need to either be the highest bidder, as the first three are auctioned off at Christie’s in London, or win one through a global free prize draw.
All money raised will be donated to Ed’s nominated charity, East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) and Heinz’s nominated charity; Rise Against Hunger. A select number of the exclusive bottles will also be gifted to lucky Ed and Heinz super fans, and pop up in museums across the globe for all to visit.
The global charity prize draw via paddle8.com/EdSheeranHeinz, kicked off yesterday (Monday). An optional charity donation can be made when fans sign up to the free prize draw and winners will be picked at random from all entries after entries close on August 23 at 17:00 BST.
Ed Sheeran X Heinz Tomato Ketchup, Tattoo Edition will be on display for the first time at Christie’s Auction House in London, UK on August 15, 2019 from 18:00-20:00 BST, where three will be sold during a charity auction.
All monies raised for charity will be equally split between the following charities:
● Ed’s nominated charity - East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH)
● Heinz’s nominated charity - Rise Against Hunger https://www.riseagainsthunger.org/
The 150 Ed Sheeran X Heinz Tomato Ketchup, Tattoo Editions will be distributed as follows:
● Auctioned at Christie’s Auction House in London, UK on August 15
● Given away by free prize draw paddle8.com/EdSheeranHeinz
● The remainder will be donated to modern art galleries across the world and gifted to super fans of Ed and Heinz in September
Free Prize Draw Ts and Cs
● Entries only available to those aged 18+
● Selected countries excluded. See full Ts and Cs at paddle8.com/EdSheeranHeinz for full list of excluded countries
● Donation is not necessary to enter or win. A donation will not increase your chances of winning
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) aims to maximise the quality of life for children and young people with a life-limiting or life-threatening condition, and to support their families.