F6S connects startup founders to opportunity and has delivered billions of dollars of value in products, services and financial support to help founders grow. The F6S community drives founder growth through startup program opportunities, exclusive free service and product benefits, connections to talent and recruiting and grant support. F6S is the largest founder community globally.
The partnership will bring this world class support to the members of The Bradfield Centre, in the form of:
- Membership of F6S Alpha for all the founders of companies based in The Bradfield Centre. F6S Alpha is the invite-only membership programme for top tech founders. F6S Alpha founders get up to $1 million in exclusive benefits, free access to top startup events, and more. F6S Alpha partners include over 300 companies such as Amazon Web Services, Rackspace, Softlayer, and Sendgrid. Alpha Status can not be purchased – it can only be earned by association with elite programs, elite investors or nomination by a select group of partners such as The Bradfield Centre.
- From January 2018, monthly in person office hours with F6S and its network of experts will provide advice and sign members up to F6S Alpha.
- Free Chartered Accounting and Free R&D Relief Advice with preferential rates: F6S will provide free accounting advice, analysis of the ability to claim R&D relief and advise on ensuring maximum collection of relief.
- Free EIS/SEIS Advice and Processing
- Free Grant advisory and grant writing: Grant experts will review available grants with the members based on the business area and stage. F6S experts are familiar with the both UK and EU grants with among the highest win rates. If the member company elect to have F6S pursue a grant on their behalf, F6S will write the grant at no upfront charge on a win-only basis.
James Parton, Managing Director of The Bradfield Centre said
I’m delighted to bring such an outstanding range of benefits to the members of The Bradfield. Our team come to work everyday thinking about how they can accelerate the growth of our members, and the partnership with F6S is a tangible example of the world class organisations we will bring in to support that mission
Daniel Ebeling, Head of Founder Services at F6S said
We love to drive tech founder growth by delivering cash, providing free services and helping F6S founders focus on building awesome startups. This partnership will remove friction and accelerate The Bradfield Centre’s founders.