Find out all about funding at Breakfast Networking event
Are you an innovative SME seeking better understanding of R&D support and funding? Join Cambridge Network on Thursday 28 September for an interactive seminar on funding for growth and innovation, including R&D tax credits, innovation loans and other support.
Come along to the one of the Network's popular informal Breakfast Networking sessions to hear experts in the fields of commercial, grant and IP leveraged funding talk about valuable funding mechanisms that growing SMEs can use to fuel their innovation activities.
Speakers offer information about different aspects of funding for your business, and will provide an interactive platform for you to gain a solid understanding of the support available.
- David Clark, High Growth Manager, Barclays
- Andy Bentham, Partner, Patent Attorney, JA Kemp
- Joe Watson, Signpost 2 Grow Navigator, Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough Enterprise Partnership (LEP)
- Sandy Findlay, Partner Manager, Jumpstart
During this hands-on session you will:
- Find out about R&D tax credits and how they can support the growth of your business
- Find out how IP valuations can help with seeking investment
- Find out about innovation loans
- Network with like-minded business founders
The event takes place from 8-10.30am at the Hauser Forum (The Entrepreneurship Centre, 3 Charles Babbage Road, CB3 0GT).
Find out more and sign up here.
Cambridge Network is a membership organisation based in the vibrant high technology cluster of Cambridge, UK. We bring people together - from business and academia - to meet each other and share ideas, encouraging collaboration and partnership for shared success.