Take advantage of a networking opportunity and meet industry leaders from J&J, Roche, Amgen, GE Healthcare, AstraZeneca, GSK, and investors from J&J New Ventures, SR-One, Imperial Innovations, Apollo Therapeutics, and many more at the “Innovation Forum 2016 - Leaders Conference”, to be held September 21st and 22nd in Cambridge.
Industry, academia and investment come together at Innovation Forum 2016 - Leaders Conference
This two-day meeting at West Road Concert Hall will bring leading international academics together with the foremost R&D-industry executives in an effort to foster networking and partnership. There is an increasing trend to connect both young and seasoned academics with their peers in industry.
This conference provides that platform with over 60 speakers, 600 delegates including CEOs, prominent investors, top innovators and entrepreneurs. Aside from the engaging keynote lectures, workshops and networking sessions, this conference includes the world finals of the IMAGINE IF startup competition, with cutting-edge science & technology ventures.
Conference speakers include:
- Prof. Leszek Borysiewicz - Vice-Chancellor, University of Cambridge
- Sir Paul Judge, Major Benefactor to the Cambridge Judge Business School
- Prof. Patrick Vallance, President, Pharmaceuticals R&D, GSK
- Dr. Lisa Melton, Senior News Editor, Nature Biotechnology
- Prof. Steve Jackson, Head of CRUK, Gurdon Institute, University of Cambridge
- Prof. Gino Martini, Visiting Professor in Pharmaceutical Innovation, King’s College London
- Prof. Chas Bountra, Chief Scientist, Structural Genomics Consortium, University of Oxford
- Prof. Jörg F. Debatin, M.D., MBA - Vice President, Chief Technology and Medical Officer, GE Healthcare
- Dr. Ruth March - Vice President, Personalised Healthcare and Biomarkers, AstraZeneca
- Dr. Ann Conolly - Senior Director of New Ventures, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- Markku Markkula - President of the European Committee of the Regions, European Commission
- Jordi Mata-Fink - Senior Associate, Flagship Ventures (Boston)
For a complete schedule and to secure your tickets, please visit the Innovation Forum website at www.inno-forum.org/conference/ which also provides additional information, including the full conference programme.
Academic tickets start at £25 (limited availability) and industry tickets start at £105.
If you have any questions, please contact Helen Fox firstname.lastname@example.org or Ting Kwok email@example.com and they will be delighted to answer any questions you may have regarding the conference.
The Innovation Forum seeks to promote innovation by building bridges between academia, industry and government and linking innovative minds across disciplines. We are a multi-campus organisation active at the Universities of Cambridge and London.