Notable successes for Linguamatics include industry excellence awards, new product innovations and strategic partnerships to extend application areas and solution benefits.
Linguamatics highlights 2018 achievements and advances NLP text analytics market leadership
Cambridge, England and Boston. MA — In 2018, Linguamatics advanced its position as the market-leading provider of natural language processing (NLP) text analytics for healthcare and the life sciences, winning prestigious industry awards, introducing innovative product enhancements, and partnering with organizations to extend the value of Linguamatics solutions.
“Linguamatics has had an extraordinary year in terms of earning industry recognition, and advancing the use of our solutions and services across top-tier biomedical companies and health systems,” said Phil Hastings, Linguamatics chief business development officer. “At our Spring and Fall conferences we were inspired by our customers as they shared details on the many ways they are leveraging our AI solutions to extract actionable insights from unstructured text. We also heard new success stories from our latest industry partners who have selected Linguamatics to power automated solutions that unlock the rich knowledge assets within unstructured data.”
Some of Linguamatics’ most notable 2018 achievements include:
- Winning Bio-IT World’s Best of Show Judges’ Prize for iScite 2.0, Linguamatics software-as-a-service AI scientific search application that puts the power of text analytics directly into the hands of researchers and clinicians
- Recognition from Frost & Sullivan through their 2018 Global Product Leadership Award for its transformative NLP text analytics platform and artificial intelligence life sciences leadership
- Continuously delivering updates to the I2E platform, including growth of ontology coverage, enhanced integration capabilities with enterprise data management systems such as Documentum, and the release of AMP 2.0 for the automated discovery of real-time insights
- Selection by Secure Exchange Solutions as the NLP platform to help streamline efficiencies in the prior authorization and medical review process and improve clinical information exchange between payers and providers
- Becoming an official AWS technology partner, further strengthening the ease of deployment and scalability options of the Linguamatics product family, including the cloud-based I2E OnDemand platform and the scientific search solution iScite
“As we move into 2019, we are excited by the potential for more pharma and healthcare organizations to embrace the use of our solutions to speed drug-to-market time, advance precision medicine research, improve population health insights and quality measurement, and mine for real world evidence,” said John Brimacombe, Linguamatics executive chairman. “We also anticipate more initiatives similar to the partnership with SES that leverage NLP for new and innovative use cases that dramatically improve inefficient workflows and replace laborious manual processes across healthcare and the life sciences.”
Linguamatics transforms unstructured big data into big insights to advance human health and wellbeing. A world leader in deploying innovative natural language processing (NLP)-based text mining for high-value knowledge discovery and decision support, Linguamatics’ solutions are used by top commercial, academic and government organizations, including 18 of the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and leading US healthcare organizations.
Linguamatics I2E is used to mine a wide variety of text resources, such as scientific literature, patents, Electronic Health Records (EHRs), clinical trials data, news feeds, social media and proprietary content. I2E can be deployed as an in-house enterprise system, or as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) on the cloud.
Linguamatics is the world leader in deploying innovative natural language processing (NLP)-based text mining for high-value knowledge discovery and decision support.