Charity shop customers asked to ‘make EACH day count’ in Children’s Hospice Week
Customers of East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) shops across the region will be able to enjoy a special offer every day of Children’s Hospice Week - which starts on Monday - when the charity asks supporters to ‘make EACH day count’.
EACH has a retail portfolio of 31 shops – 13 in Norfolk, 13 in Suffolk, three in Cambridgeshire and two in Essex - that generated an impressive profit of over £900,000 last year.
They are supporting Children’s Hospice Week – the national awareness week running from Monday 21 May to Sunday 27 May – with seven amazing offers:
- Mix ‘n’ Match Monday – Two books/CDs/DVDs for £2
- Tombola Tuesday – £1 donation for a strip of five tickets
- Women’s Wednesday – Buy any item of ladies’ clothing and get a second half price
- Freebie Thursday – Buy a toy and get a free children’s book
- Fella’s Friday – Buy any item of men’s clothing and get a second half price
- Super Saver Saturday – 20% off EVERYTHING
- Save on Sunday – Spend over £10 and get a free book, CD or DVD of your choice
Ian Nicolson, EACH Head of Retail and Trading, said: “Children’s Hospice Week is obviously a big deal for us and we’re looking forward to raising awareness of the work our hospice-based colleagues do every day to support children, young people and their families, whilst having a little fun with some special offers and hopefully driving some extra sales.”
You can find out where your closest EACH shop is by visiting www.each.org.uk/shops. The Save on Sunday offer only applies to shops that trade on Sundays.
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) aims to maximise the quality of life for children and young people with a life-limiting or life-threatening condition, and to support their families.