One day masterclass: create great online video content
Learn how to create great online content using your smartphone or video camera in this one day masterclass on Wednesday 16 May.
Cambridge TV School is hosting this practical training session for business professionals who want to improve their online content.
You will learn:
• What makes a good story
• Why an editorial approach is more engaging than corporate facts
• How to find editorial content from conventional press stories and product launches
• What else to film – the importance of b-roll
• Location! Please not the conference room…
• Videos for social media and broadcast content
• How to make good contributions to documentaries/interviews
• Show and tell. Bringing your own, or someone else’s material to comment and discuss
The masterclass will be hands-on. You will film in a real life TV studio and have feedback on your work. You will see examples of when things have gone well, and not so well. There will be practical exercises so please do bring your smartphone.
The masterclass will take place on Wednesday 16 May and costs £250.
Book your place today. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01223 750890.
Local TV and video production company for Cambridge. Broadcasting on Freeview channel 7, Virgin Media and online. Partnered by Cambridge TV School which provides professional courses in all aspects of TV Production including film, editing, lighting, sound, studio management, presentation, self shooting and developing ideas for TV