The Keynote and Invited speakers at Sensors for Food and Agriculture 2017 are confirmed for the conference taking place at the Møller Centre, Cambridge, on 5-6 December.
Sensors in Food and Agriculture 2017 confirms speakers
Keynote and Invited Speakers
- Brexit, agriculture and the future of agtech - Richard Ferguson (Ferguson Cardo)
- e-Agri: Integrating sensors & electronic engineering to deliver networked, low-cost, smart agriculture - Prof. Bruce Grieve (University of Manchester and N8 Chair in Agri Sensors & Electronics)
- Detection of food and environmental contaminants using antibody-based sensor approaches - Prof. Richard O'Kennedy (Hamid Bin Khalifa University)
- Ag Tech 2.0: Artifical Intelligence and Beyond - Will Wells (Hummingbird Technologies)
- Automated detection of plant pathogens in the field - the future of precision agriculture - Dr. Agata Kaczmarek (University of Nottingham) and Dr. Kevin King (Rothamstead Research)
Registration is now open at: http://www.sensor100.com/SFA2017/Registration.html
Captum Capital is an innovative consulting company, which facilitates the development of emerging life science companies. Captum provides MasterClasses in technology valuation and business modelling.