Speakers announced for Transatlantic Business Forum
Deyton Bell, the economic, commercial and business development specialists, today announce the speakers taking part in the 2012 Transatlantic Business Forum.
Deyton Bell Managing Director Chris Parkhouse said “We are delighted to welcome such a prestigious group of speakers from both sides of the Atlantic. Once again The Transatlantic Business Forum will provide delegates with the opportunity of hearing from and meeting with key figures from the Private and Public sectors in the UK and the US. Deyton Bell are hosting the Forum in association with The State of North Dakota, The Pittsburgh Regional Alliance and The State of Indiana. The event is supported by other leading organisations and offers a rare chance to listen, learn and engage with high profile subject matter experts from both sides of the Atlantic.”
Building on the overwhelming success of the inaugural Transatlantic Business Forum last year, this key Deyton Bell initiative aims to decipher the myths associated with doing business in the US. Speakers will offer specialist advice on transatlantic business development, case studies highlighting US market entry best practice, and information on opportunities in areas such as Cleantech, Renewables, Bio/Pharma, Agriculture, ICT, Retail, Manufacturing, and Aviation.
The speakers confirmed for the 2012 Transatlantic Business Forum include:
- Suzi Pegg Vice President Pittsburgh Regional Alliance
- Edita Sawyer Director Indiana UK Office
- Simon Walker Director General Institute of Directors
- Julie Deane Managing Director Cambridge Satchel Co
- Harriet Fear CEO One Nucleus
- Martin Garratt CEO Cambridge Cleantech
- Martin Harris SVP Strategic Accounts Bango
- Gary Hanson US Country Partner BDO
- Graeme Menzies Partner Mills & Reeve
- Terry Mughan Professor Ashcroft International Business School
- Tony Quested Editor Business Weekly
- William T Sellay Partner Robinson & Cole LLP
- Matthew Zoerink Vice Consul (Chicago) UKTI
- The Government of The State of North Dakota
- The Commercial Service, US Embassy, London
Commenting on today’s announcement, Chris Parkhouse said “The Transatlantic Business Forum is the premier specialist event focussed on transatlantic commercial issues, and I am delighted to announce that this year’s event will again highlight best practice case studies, will provide expert advice, opinion and information on key issues encountered when exploring and growing transatlantic business and will provide the option for delegates to meet US and UK experts who can help them succeed when developing lucrative trade and investment opportunities. We are delighted that so many high profile experts have agreed to take part.”
The Transatlantic Business Forum will take place on March 8 2012 at Robinson College, Cambridge from 8.00am – 2pm. Tickets are available from Deyton Bell and cost £40+ VAT, including breakfast and buffet lunch.
About Deyton Bell:
• Deyton Bell are specialists in economic, commercial and business development, and work with private and public sector clients of all sizes.
• The business was founded by Chris Parkhouse and provides specialist advice, support and services to organisations around the world.
About Chris Parkhouse:
• Chris Parkhouse holds various appointments including Chairman Institute of Directors in the East of England, Visiting Fellow in International Business at Anglia Ruskin University and he is former Chairman of EEIDB and former Deputy Chairman of the Greater Cambridge Partnership.
• Chris holds dual US/UK nationality and has lived, worked and been educated in the US and the UK.
At Deyton Bell, we aim to break the mould by offering a fresh dynamic approach to business services, with an energetic, creative, nimble style designed to generate outstanding results and maximum value for our clients - fast.