Understand the power of marketing
Interested in understanding the power of marketing and how it can improve company performance? A one day course from Cambridge Network's Learning Collaboration will give you the fundamental knowledge you need.
Introduction to Marketing for Non-Marketers on Wednesday 1st June (a host venue is sought) is designed for those wanting to catch up with the world of marketing, for themselves or their companies. This course is designed to introduce the subject and to explain the basic concepts of marketing in the digital age. It will also introduce elements of marketing plans.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Have a basic understanding of what marketing is and how it evolved
- Understand the need for market segmentation and effective targeting
- Be able to prepare an outline marketing plan and use the tools of marketing, known as the Marketing Mix.
Whatever your role, Facilitation Skills are essential, whether you are running effective meetings, workshops, solving problems, mediating conflict or gaining consensus to a particular course of action.
A one-day workshop on Wednesday 18 May (a host venue is also sought) covers all the skills and techniques needed to work with groups to deliver effective outcomes, and gain the commitment of those involved.
It is appropriate for anyone who needs to work with groups to achieve change and improve effectiveness. By the end of the workshop you will:
- understand the role of the facilitator and when to use facilitation
- understand the different approaches to facilitation
- be aware of the key attitudes and behaviours needed for effective facilitation
- have reviewed and practised the basic skills needed to facilitate effectively
- understand the importance of team dynamics in facilitation
- be familiar with the key tools and techniques that can be used in facilitation.
Did you know that every level of Cambridge Network membership means you automatically have the right to book on to any of the Network's quality Learning Collaboration courses at any time? A wide spectrum of soft skills, technical and leadership development courses are on offer throughout the year, so sign up now to build your capabilities...
The Learning Collaboration works on behalf of Cambridge Network members to organise, purchase and share training and management development opportunities, delivered locally. That means all members benefit from economies of scale, gaining improved access to high quality professional training courses at value-for-money prices.
Cambridge Network's Learning Collaboration works on behalf of local employers to organise training and management development for their staff. Set up by the Network in conjunction with local HR Directors, our aim is to provide all Cambridge Network members and organisations with improved access to high quality, shared training courses at value-for-money prices.