Watermill Accounting invites small businesses and startups to a FREE workshop: Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs.
Watermill Accounting hosts free workshop for entrepreneurs at Eagle Labs
The event will be held from 10 - 12.00 on Tuesday 12th June at the Eagle Labs, Chesterton Road, Cambridge.
The workshop - Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs- will bring companies up to speed with the latest information on:
- R&D Tax Credits – could you claim?
- Financial Statements
- Auto-enrolment for Pensions
- VAT – should you register?
- Ltd status vs Sole Trader – which is the best for you?
Some comments from previous attendees are listed below:
- Very insightful presentation with great details (Crispin Allison)
- Very informative on the accounting benefits for limited companies. Very informative and relaxed. Good answers to questions. Well presented and friendly staff. (Joshua Hemmings)
- The course was incredibly helpful (Iain Yates)
- Very good investment of my time, thank you (Theirry Clerc)
- Excellent overview of financial requirements for running a small business (Steve Riches)
Book your place on the Eagle Labs Meetup Page.
Established as a firm of Chartered Accountants in 2009 and called 'Watermill' because we constantly work to keep you on top of your cash flow. As an sole trader, SME or new start-up Watermill Accounting helps your business through the provision of a range of accounting services including company accounts, R&D tax credits, payroll, mergers and acquisitions and pensions.