Small businesses and startups are invited to a FREE workshop that Watermill Accounting is hosting from 10-12.00 on 25 October 2017 at the Future Business Centre, Cambridge. The workshop - Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs will give companies a grounding in basic accounting information helping them to maximise their business revenue.
Watermill Accounting to host free workshop for entrepreneurs on 25 October 2017
Small businesses and startups are invited to a FREE workshop that Watermill Accounting is hosting from 10 - 12.00 on 25 October 2017 at the Future Business Centre, Cambridge. The workshop - Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs will bring companies up to speed with the latest information on:
- R&D Tax Credits – could you claim?
- Financial Statements
- Auto-enrolment for Pensions
- VAT – should you register?
- Ltd status vs Sole Trader – which is the best for you?
Free breakfast is provided and there is also a chance to network. Some comments from previous attendees are listed below:
- Very insightful presentation with great details (Crispin Allison)
- Very informative on the accounting benefits for limited companies. Very informative and relaxed. Good answers to questions. Well presented and friendly staff. (Joshua Hemmings)
- The course was incredibly helpful (Iain Yates)
- Very good investment of my time, thank you (Theirry Clerc)
- Excellent overview of financial requirements for running a small business (Steve Riches
Established as a firm of Chartered Accountants in 2009 and called 'Watermill' because we constantly work to keep you on top of your cash flow. As an sole trader, SME or new start-up Watermill Accounting helps your business through the provision of a range of accounting services including company accounts, R&D tax credits, payroll, mergers and acquisitions and pensions.