Small businesses and startups are invited to a free workshop that Watermill Accounting is hosting from 10 - 12.00 on Wednesday 29th November 2017 at the Future Business Centre, Cambridge. The workshop - Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs - will bring companies up to speed with the latest information on a range of relevant topics.
Watermill Accounting hosts free workshop for entrepreneurs on 29th November 2017
Come along to learn about:
- R&D Tax Credits – could you claim?
- Financial Statements
- Auto-enrolment for Pensions
- VAT – should you register?
- Ltd status vs Sole Trader – which is the best for you?
Free breakfast is provided and there is also a chance to network. Some comments from previous attendees are listed below:
- Very insightful presentation with great details (Crispin Allison)
- Very informative on the accounting benefits for limited companies. Very informative and relaxed. Good answers to questions. Well presented and friendly staff. (Joshua Hemmings)
- The course was incredibly helpful (Iain Yates)
- Very good investment of my time, thank you (Theirry Clerc)
- Excellent overview of financial requirements for running a small business (Steve Riches
Established as a firm of Chartered Accountants in 2009 and called 'Watermill' because we constantly work to keep you on top of your cash flow. As an individual, SME or new start-up Watermill Accounting can assist your business through the provision of a range of accounting services