Watermill Accounting is hosting a free workshop on cloud accounting software on Wednesday 28th June 2017 at the Future Business Centre, Cambridge, from 10am to 12 noon. The workshop will introduce startups and SMEs to Xero and KashFlow - two accounting software packages that help save companies time managing their accounts.
Watermill Accounting hosts free workshop on cloud accounting software
Free breakfast is provided and there is also a chance to network. Some comments from previous attendees are listed below:
- Very insightful presentation with great details (Crispin Allison)
- Very informative on the accounting benefits for limited companies. Very informative and relaxed. Good answers to questions. Well presented and friendly staff. (Joshua Hemmings)
- The course was incredibly helpful (Iain Yates)
- Very good investment of my time, thank you (Theirry Clerc)
- Excellent overview of financial requirements for running a small business (Steve Riches)
Established as a firm of Chartered Accountants in 2009 and called 'Watermill' because we constantly work to keep you on top of your cash flow. As an sole trader, SME or new start-up Watermill Accounting helps your business through the provision of a range of accounting services including company accounts, R&D tax credits, payroll, mergers and acquisitions and pensions.