PA Consulting Group's LTE insight will be in evidence at Informa's LTE World Summit in Amsterdam, 17 to 20 May 2010.
PA Consulting demonstrates expertise at LTE World Summit, Amsterdam
Monday 17 May - PA Consulting Pre-Conference Workshop (am): How to build the optimum strategy and business case for Wireless Broadband
Phil Irvine, a specialist in Communication Media and Entertainment, and Rob Westwick, a specialist in Communication and Electronic Systems, will combine their expertise to cover:
The Mobile Business Vision: aligning your LTE and services strategy
· Deciding what frequency to deploy at and what to pay?
· What are the technology options in reality, how do they compare and what is hype?
· Does a multi-technology access solution make sense?
· What are the alternative technologies to LTE and how does the economics stack up?
· What are the deployment challenges?
· What will LTE Advanced mean for my network?
Customer Proposition: the practical examples of application
· What services do customers want, and can operators provide them?
· What about convergence?
· Should the services be integrated with the fixed network?
Business Capability: the challenges in strategic thinking
· What are the costs and drivers for the business case?
· How should I model the business case?
· What regulatory constraints will impact the business case?
· What are your options in realising the business case?
· What options are open to the regulator to help a new entrant?
· What does this mean for the case for network outsourcing rather sharing
This session will benefit anyone making decisions about the future of the mobile network eg operators, engineers, CTOs, internet providers.
Wednesday 19 May - PA Consulting Analyst Breakfast Briefing (08.00 hrs) : 2010 - last chance for an LTE patent pool? given by Graham Bell, a specialist in Communication and Electronic Systems.
Or talk with us at the PA Consulting stand throughout the event.
For more information about PA's contribution contact:
Phil Irvine DL +44 (0)207 312 4946 email@example.com
Robert Westwick DL +44 (0)1763 846165 firstname.lastname@example.org
Graham Bell DL +44 (01763) 267325 email@example.com
Beverley Adams (Marketing) +44(0)1763 285260 firstname.lastname@example.org
PA Consulting Group is an innovation and transformation consultancy. We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.