Alongside fellow Business Champions, Clennell Collingwood (TTP) Soraya Jones (St John’s Innovation Centre) and Leo Poll (Akendi), Amanda will work to empower a broad range of wireless and technology companies by looking at methods of improving best practice on a range of business issues.
The Business SIG has been constructed to help wireless technology companies identify customer needs and develop strategies that can generate revenue and profit. It encourages organisations to share their business and marketing expertise, so that commercial advantage is gained by adopting new or enhancing old methods.
Amanda who is Partnership Manager at Money Mover, the online currency exchange and international payments service dedicated to SMEs, commented, “I am looking forward to discussing key business issues and strategies at future Business SIG events. Cambridge is an exciting place to be at the moment with numerous start ups and SMEs choosing to be based here and do business in this vibrant community. The SIG’s are an excellent opportunity to share experiences and learn from others, especially for start ups like Money Mover who don’t have access to the help and advice that larger companies benefit from”.
Abhi Naha, Head of Marketing & Business Development at CW commented ‘’Money Movers bring a wealth of fintech expertise as well as tried-and-tested start-up knowledge. We’re looking forward to working with Money Mover more closely over the next few months and announcing Amanda as the latest Business SIG champion is the perfect catalyst for us.’’
The next Business SIG meeting is currently being planned – watch this space!
For further information on the CW Business SIG please visit: http://www.cambridgewireless.co.uk/sigs/business/
Money Mover is an online foreign currency exchange and global payments platform for SMEs and ‘mass affluent’ private individuals, aspiring to make global payments cheap, simple and transparent through the use of cutting edge technology.
Money Mover intends to be an innovator in the fintech sector. It is a technology company just as much as it is a financial services company, and has designed and built its platform to reflect the highest standards of security, user experience and technical development.
Key platform features:
- Online only – However large the transaction, the best rates will always be online.
- Transparent – All costs, charges and fees are included in the fee that they quote. There are no hidden costs, clients are always aware of their payment’s progress in the transaction lifecycle
- Simple to use – Every customer is guided through each step of the registration and payments process. The client dashboard is both intuitive and informative.
- Advanced features for SMEs – All activities, actions and alerts are stored for every client, they may also export lists of payments and confirmations for use in their own reporting and accounting packages.
- Safe, secure and trustworthy – Payments are safe with Money Mover, as client money is always held in segregated accounts.