Do you work in healthcare or the NHS in the UK? Interested or involved in performance improvement? Concerned by the need to improve quality while under pressure of resources? Then consider attending a symposium on 11 April 2016.
Are targets helping the NHS to improve?
The focus will be on the management of healthcare in general and the NHS in particular, drawing analogies and comparisons with the ex-Soviet system of healthcare management.
- Current healthcare management thinking vs. ex-Soviet healthcare thinking
- The use of numerical targets (including deadlines) as a method to increase performance
- Interpreting indicators (especially flowcharts)
- Managing and understanding hospital (NHS) budgets
- Procurement and contracting
Host for the day: John Morgan.
ATTENDANCE FEE £45 includes tea & coffee breaks, and buffet lunch.
To book email Secretary, Brian Leeming firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: The Round, Nettle Hill, Brinklow Road, Ansty, Coventry CV7 9JL
Google map http://glurl.co/jTl
Rail: 15 minutes taxi from Nuneaton or Coventry. www.nettlehill.co.uk
For more detail see http://www.purposefirst.co.uk/?p=73
Purpose First is a management consultancy, helping organisations in all sectors to survive, and to thrive in uncertain times. Showing fast-growing businesses how to rediscover teamwork is a speciality.