- Well-presented 1st floor offices
- Conveniently located in Haverhill town centre opposite the Tesco store
- Super-fast broadband capability
- Office rating B1
- Main public car parks within easy access – Private car park permit available
- Good natural light
- Shared first floor kitchenette/reception and ground floor WC facilities
Office A – 15.39 m2/units - £500.00 per calendar month.
Office B – 8.63 m2/units - £300.00 per calendar month.
Letting term negotiable/flexible
Please contact 01440 708063 for additional information
With a population of just over 27,000, Haverhill is prepared and planning for growth with 3,500 new homes planned and the vision of ONE Haverhill creating an aspirational master plan for the town centre in 2031. Residential property costs in Haverhill are very competitive. Sports facilities are superb including a fitness centre, rugby, football, golf, cricket, tennis and squash. The town also offers a range of leisure activities including Cineworld, Ten Pin bowling, a vibrant high street and excellent retail, cafés, pubs, restaurants and bars.