Vector Laboratories' original VECTASHIELD® Mounting media, for immunofluorescent staining of tissue sections /cells, has become a market leader in the 20 years since its release and has over 60,000 citations. VECTASHIELD® Vibrance™ has been formulated to offer further benefits to researchers, including room temperature storage of slides, and is now available in the UK.
Improved anti-fade mounting media released in UK
VECTASHIELD Vibrance is a brilliant solution for fluorescence signal retention in immunofluorescent preparations.
Why VECTASHIELD Vibrance Mounting Media?
Superior antifade/anti-photobleaching properties across the spectrum
- Compatibility with commonly used fluorophores
- View sections one hour after mounting
- No tone or autofluorescent background, even after curing
- Room temperature storage of slides with extended archiving time
- Minimal bubble formation, even after several weeks storage
- Curing formulations with choice of counterstain (DAPI) or no counterstain
- 12 month product expiration date
For further information please visit our website or contact us on 01733 237 999
Vector Laboratories develops, manufactures and markets labelling and detection reagents for immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, DNA/RNA and glycobiology. The company serves customers in disease and therapeutics research with tools that help them precisely visualize and study tissues and cells. Since 1st July 2020, sales and marketing in UK and Ireland is managed solely by our partner, 2BScientific Ltd, Europe's fastest growing provider of life science products and services.