If you run an independent business or you are an artist or craftsperson based in Cambridge, you could be in line for an exclusive gift.
Join Independent Cambridge and enjoy a Gindie
Independent Cambridge - which champions the city's best independent traders, venues and events - continues to build its thriving community, inviting independent businesses of all shapes and sizes to sign up for IndiePro membership.
If you sign up before the end of this year, you will receive a bottle of Gindie! The half-size bottles are designed by Independent Cambridge, individually hand-etched by Go Glass and filled with a very fine 42% proof gin from the English Spirit Distillery. You can’t buy this anywhere – it’s only available with an IndiePro membership.
And this is what IndiePro membership means - telling your story:
At the core of the IndiePro membership is the desire to tell the indie story. Every business has a unique narrative which is why the Independent Cambridge team always does a dedicated interview and write-up and sends its photographer to take great pictures of you and your business (you are also free to use the photos and text for any other forms of promotion you are doing). This individual account is published in the colourful and popular 'Indie' quarterly tabloid magazine and on the Independent Cambridge website – the only site dedicated purely to local independents in this area.
- A feature in The Indie quarterly colour tabloid magazine
- Featuring in The Indie Directory in all four issues
- A five-page mini website within the Independent Cambridge website (see here for an example)
- Priority shout-outs in the monthly newsletter and social media channels
- IndiePro membership card & pack
- Exclusive members' discount scheme
- Invitations to regular get-togethers with other members
- Featuring in the 'indie of the week’ series here on the Cambridge Network
A celebration of the city’s best independent traders, venues and events