Conferences can be hosted on-demand, pre-booked or recurrent with an option to reserve capacity on all types - not just the pre-booked ones. Capacity management algorhythms eliminate the possibility of overbooking and configurable on-demand tolerances mitigate any allocation problems during peak usage levels.
Our conference solution supports multiple, fully brandable operators with configurable capacity allowances. This enables the platform to be partitioned (if required) for multiple, concurrent operators.
Being ‘Powered By Apcentia’ means that other services can be provided including voicemail and call routing, automated information services, call recording and bespoke services. The system also supports Value Added Services with multiple billing and payment mechanisms.
- Provide feature rich pre-booked, recurrent or on-demand phone conference services
- Support multiple, fully brandable operators
- Secure Web Management Interface - presents intuative controls including: platform and conference service settings, client details, conference booking controls, live and historic usage statistics
- Automated email confirmation of conference bookings and cancellations via configurable email templates
- Intelligent Capacity Management - eliminates overbooking and throttles on-demand conferences during times of peak usage
- Configurable In-conference Functions including : roll call, mute caller, disconnect caller, talk privately, conference lock, toggle call recording, conference time remaining, request conference extension
- Best quality conference audio provided by independent volume and gain control for every conferee, selective mixing of the active speaker and DTMF key tone surppression
- Supports a limitless number of conferences with up to 64 active conferees per conference and unlimited listen only access
- Operate cost effective conferencing services
- Easily provide service flexibility and customisation
- Intuative web management interface
- Offer additional revenue generating services
- Partition the platform for multiple operators
- Standards based, ‘future-proof’ architecture, supporting TDM and SIP technologies
- Easy administation and management via an intuative web interface supporting multiple levels of access
- Comprehensive conferencing feature set
- Easy to use phone interface with Chairperson and conferee control via any DTMF keypad
- Email confirmation of booking activities
- Opportunity to use complementary services