Cambridge Executive is part of Cambridge Judge Business School. Cambridge Executive Education programmes are designed for organisations, business professionals, managers, leaders, and executives from many different functions who strive for professional and personal growth. Programmes are developed to help executives and organisations from both the private and the public sectors achieve operational excellence and business results. Cambridge Executive Education helps to develop leaders prepared for change in a competitive and demanding environment.
Cambridge Executive Education programmes are designed to provide a collaborative and stimulating environment for learning for individuals keen to accelerate their professional careers within their organisations and to develop. The diverse educational and professional backgrounds of leading Cambridge Faculty and international participants enrich the learning experience. Cambridge Executive Education attracts top quality participants from around the world and across industries and business sectors.
Open Enrolment Programmes
Cambridge Executive Education offer over 20 open enrolment programmes for individuals and organisations in the fundamental areas of:
- General management
- Operational excellence
- People management
- Finance and accounting
- Specialist programmes in public services and professional service firm leadership
- Customised programmes provide exceptional learning experiences for client organisations that bring outstanding benefits and value
- As part of Cambridge Judge Business School, Cambridge Executive Education is able to call upon the resources of a highly ranked business school and the recently ranked, number one university in on the world (2010 QS World University Rankings)
- Utilise expertise in crafting custom programmes for global clients that inspire, engage and enable people for greater performance and insight into business leadership issues
- Cambridge Executive Education has a successful track record working with a variety of multinational organisations including, Agricultural Bank of China, Allen & Overy, Barclays, BT, Ernst & Young, IBM, Shell and many others. Programmes have been tailored for groups from functional areas such as Corporate Affairs, Finance, Sales and Marketing and HR.
- Specialist programmes developed have been in some of the following areas: innovation and entrepreneurship, leadership development, strategic decision-making, HR excellence, supply chain management, women in leadership, risk management and many more
- Open programmes delivered for a group of executives from a particular functional area seeking to develop specific business and management skills
- Ideal format for organisations with functional specialists with similar development needs and skills gaps Short corporate programmes are delivered in the vibrant learning environment of Cambridge
- Collaborative work across different areas of the university and a multi-disciplinary approach enables successful engagement in capacity building initiatives
- Capacity-building initiatives around the globe
- Creating centres of academic excellence in countries such as United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Malaysia, Africa and India