Alpha is one of the world’s leading localization service providers. Over 30 years, we have helped our clients to take their products and services to different countries, adapting them to local expectations.
We are fully aware that a translation goes way beyond accuracy and has to take into account all kinds of cultural and emotional factors.
From cultural insight through linguistic expertise to technical implementation, our in-house teams will ensure you reach your target audience in the best possible way.
If you can think of a linguistic service, at Alpha we’ll have it covered. Some of our many services include:
- Translation, localization and content adaptation
- Marketing translation, transcreation and copy editing
- Multilingual content creation
- End-to-end global content strategy and solutions
- Computer-aided and machine translation
- Linguistic quality assurance
- Language quality auditing
- International SEO
Our professional in-house teams of linguists have years of experience in their sectors. From finance to medical, through fashion to IT, we can provide high-quality linguistic support across all languages. So your brand can go global, fast.
At Alpha, we know what it takes to deliver end-to-end localization project management services to some of the world’s biggest and best-known brands. Our expert in-house teams are experienced in all aspects of the localization process, including:
- Managing budgets
- Implementing and maintaining quality systems
- Coordinating technical and linguistic teams
- Integrating localization technology platforms
- Maintaining transparent communications with clients
- Delivering against deadlines
For our clients, the experience and expertise of our teams delivers:
- Better ROI
- Faster speed to market
- Exceptional quality
- Robust project infrastructure and agile workflows
Our localization quality assurance (QA) services ensure that localized products and services work perfectly for new markets and user groups from the moment they’re launched.
Testing the product in the localized language version using the original test script and specific locale-based script, we find and fix:
- Script bugs
- Semantic and syntax errors
Our process often involves a linguistic review, ensuring that content is:
- Culturally appropriate
- On brand
We provide localization quality assurance to products and services that have been localized by third parties, as well as part of our complete localization package.