PEMCF is able to carry out independent and bespoke FDD that will help to provide clarity to your decision making.
Financial due diligence (or FDD) can be carried out on a prospective acquisition, buyer or partner.
FDD helps to tackle issues early by revealing information:
- that could be used to negotiate the price
- which may have a bearing on your final investment decision
- which may aid the tax and financing structure
- upon which transaction terms may be based
- for which protection in the form of warranties or indemnities may be required