1. The promoter is Cambridge Network Ltd (registered in England under company No. 3400152) whose registered office is at The Hauser Forum, 3 Charles Babbage Road, Cambridge, CB3 0GT.
2. Employees of Cambridge Network or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this website http://www.cambridgenetwork.co.uk
5. Closing date for entry will be midnight on Sunday 16th November. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prize for the winner is prestige, publicity and a bottle of Champagne.
8. Cambridge Network Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by Cambridge Network.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. All news items entered into the Cambridge Network website at www.cambridgenetwork.co.uk will automatically be entered into the competition. All those whose items have been shortlisted will be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.