Business acquisition can be a very effective strategy to build critical mass. Prism keeps a close eye on business transactions in the Technology sector and can assist with all stages of the process. The fee structure is flexible depending on the requirements of each assignment but Prism is well-versed at managing the entire process from initial decision making through to post-acquisition guidance.
Our acquisition services extend throughout the following:
Prism Options Review
If you are not entirely confident that acquisition is the right strategy to fulfil your objectives we recommend an options review. This is a comprehensive review to evaluate all options and provide recommendations covering the following elements:
- Current market conditions and activity
- A financial performance review
- Analysis of business objectives
- Identification of options that best meet your objectives
- Specific recommendations on the types of organisations to approach
- Consideration on timing for any M&A activity
Prism Acquisition Mandate
Prism keep a close eye on business transactions in our chosen sectors and can assist with some or all stages of the process. The fee structure is flexible depending on the assignment.
We recommend that when acquiring it is important to be clear about your objectives post acquisition. The acquired business will be expecting change and if this opportunity is missed whilst examining what you have bought, it may be much more difficult at a later stage.
Typically a business acquisition involves the following stages:
- Buyer's Objectives
- Formulation of Acquisition Strategy
- Identification of Potential Targets
- Managing Interested Parties
- Heads of Terms
- Due Diligence
- Post Completion