If you already have the skills from our Real Estate Analyst course, then why not challenge yourself to more on our Retail Property Appraisals course?
Retail property models are some of the most difficult to master. The key reasons are:
- A greater number of lease terms
- More ways of calculating rent
- A larger number of tenants in a single building
- More detailed cost sharing agreements
Learn how to build a Retail Property cash flow model. This course takes delegates step by step through the creation of a full shopping centre cash flow model. As a modelling course it is almost entirely Excel based. The course starts by analysing the variables that influence shopping centre investment returns. Delegates will calculate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that can be shown to influence the financial model from Tenancy through to Risk.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Fund managers who have done the Analyst course and need to be able to understand and model sophisticated Retail assets
- Analyst and modellers who would like to improve their understanding of financial models in respect of retail property assets
- Mid-level to senior Real Estate Analysts who would like to advance their financial modelling skills